- Whenever a new Contact is created, select the Company from it.
- Find the Company in the Companies table. (For this use case we’ll have to switch to ”Need Advance Cases”. You can find that option on the top right-hand side of the screen)
- Copy the values from Company to Contacts.
This example transfers details from Company to Contacts. You can repeat it for custom tables and Deals by changing the type of records and following a similar process.
Logical Flow for similar use cases:
- Whenever a new record is created, select the field that associates to the existing table.
- Find the field in the existing table whose values are to be copied.
- Copy the values from the existing record to the new record.