Customize the fields in Quotes
You can customize the fields in the Quotations tab/records as per your business requirements. You can easily add new fields in Quotes Tab by following the given steps –
- Go to Customize Fields, choose the table Quote.
- On the right panel, you will see different types of fields. Drag the right field type into the section where you want the field to appear. You can also rearrange the field using drag and drop.
- Enter the label or the name of the field that should be shown above the field. Once you save, the new field will be created and immediately shown in forms, filters, reports etc.
Adding custom formula in Quotes
CompanyHub provides advanced customization in Quotes and Sales Order wherein you can add automatically calculated Commissions, Balance due or other such calculated values to your account as per your business requirements.
To calculate the value of such formula fields there must be relevant fields already present in the records of Quotes/Sales Order. Currently, we do not support creating such fields on the UI however you can request our Support team to add the formula field for you from the backend. You can send us your formula for calculating the fields and the relevant fields and our Tech team will add the formula to your account.
The automatically calculated field can also be added in the Quote PDF.
Customize quote PDF
CompanyHub provides a standard Quote template which can be customized as per your needs. If you wish to add the Custom fields that you created in the Quotes tab, then it can be done as well.
You can customize the Quote PDF by going to Quotes Customize PDF. On the next page, you can edit Quotes as well as Sales Order.
You can also share your Quote/Sales Order template with us and our amazing team of designers and developers can edit the template as per your requirement and implement it in your account.
Add your products in quotes
You can add your own products and product lists to CompanyHub. There are two ways using which you can add your own products into the system they are as follows.
Manually entering information
You can add your products to Quotes as well. To do that you will have to go to Quotes Manage Products and Taxes and then add your products by clicking on “New Product”.
Import product list
If you have your product list stored in an excel file then that can be imported as well using Import feature. To do that first of all, you’ll have to save your excel file in .CSV format.
- To import the list, you will have to go to Settings Import Data.
- On the next screen, under the drop-down “What do you want to import?” choose “Products”.
- Select the .CSV file where you have stored your product details and map the columns one by one.
- Click on Import once you have mapped all the necessary columns from your excel sheet.
- The system will show you a sample of how records would look like once they are imported. If the sample is as per your requirement, click Import else you can go back to the mapping stage and change the mapping of the columns and click on Import.
In a similar way, you can import your own price lists to the system as well.
Add new tax rates as per your business / country’s regulations
Every Country has their different sets of taxes which are applicable in the business processes. You can add multiple tax rates in your CompanyHub account. To do that please refer to the following steps.
Go to Quotes Manage Products and Taxes Taxes.
Click on “New Taxes” and enter the relevant information.
(You can also set a particular tax rate to be applied by default by checking the “Apply By Default” checkbox and it will be automatically applied every time you create a Quote or Sales Order)
CompanyHub provides Sales Order features along with Quotes. The setup and processes related to the Sales Order are quite similar to that of Quotes. You can also customize the Sales Order PDF as per your requirements. You can customize the Sales Order PDF by going to Quotes Customize PDF. On the next page, you can edit Sales Order.
You can also share your Sales Order template with us and our amazing team of techs and designers can edit the template as per your requirement and implement it in your account.
You can also copy or link a Quote with Sales Order so that it will copy the details from the Quote and create a Sales Order based on that.