- Check whether the records from the table have been updated. To do this you can compare the new value of that field with its old value.
- Select the contacts that are associated with that record.
- Send an email to those contacts.
If you wish to notify the contacts regarding the changes/update on another record associated with it then you can use a similar workflow for it by changing the type of records and following a similar process.
Logical Flow for similar use cases:
- Check for records from the custom/deal table which are updated/satisfy a particular condition. (If you wish to send out emails to contacts whenever a record associated with them is updated then in the conditions field you will have to compare the old values and new values of the field.)
- Select the contacts which are associated with that record.
- Send out an email to those contacts.