Last Updated On: 24 May 2018
The Products and Services offered by CompanyHub Platform are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13). If You are a minor, we request you not to share any personal data or use our Products and/or Services.
What you give us
We collect information you give us or permit us to access. Information may include but is not limited to your name, image, birth date, email and/or physical address, telephone and/or mobile number, gender, contact lists, social media information and profile, location (GPS) information, activity and performance information and when necessary information in regards to payment modes/credit cards/bank accounts. You acknowledge that you are disclosing these information voluntarily. If you do not wish to disclose these information, which you are free to do, it is possible that you may not be able to avail certain services offered by the CompanyHub Platform.
Data We Collect
We may automatically collect the following types of information in order to provide you with the use of and access to the CompanyHub Platform, and to help us personalize and improve your experience:
- Information about your computer or device accessing CompanyHub Platform, Your IP address, browser, browser version, operating system, referrer, mobile network, page views, ad data, standard web log data etc.
- Information you provide to subscribe various notifications such as follow-up mails, daily tasks summary, task notifications, task reminders, data import export notifications, bulkchanges notifications, invoices and/or newsletters e.g. name, email address etc.
- Information related to any purchases and transactions you enter through CompanyHub Platform such as name, address, email address, telephone, card details etc.
- Information from systems you connect to CompanyHub Platform such as your email accounts, calendars. If You authorize us to access your Google/Other Email Account, we shall pull all your email conversations for the last Six (6) months from date of authorization and continue pulling till you remove the email account. Our systems will then analyze these emails and segregate important contacts based on your email conversation and also associate the emails with the contacts.
- We may also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as when you contact our customer support team, when you respond to a survey and/or during your interactions with members of our sales and marketing or technical support teams. We may monitor or record the telephone conversations between you or anyone acting on your behalf and our support staff for internal quality and training purposes. By communicating with us, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
- We (including companies we work with) may place small data files on your computer or other device. These data files may be cookies, pixel tags, Flash cookies, web beacons(web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our tracked emails) or other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively “Cookies”). We use these Cookies to recognize you as a merchant; customize our services, content, and communication; measure communication effectiveness; help ensure that your account security is not compromised; mitigate risk and prevent fraud; and to promote trust and safety across our sites and our services.
- In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your personal, professional and business information, we may collect information about you and your interactions with our website or CompanyHub Platform services. We may also evaluate your computer, mobile phone or other access device to identify any malicious software or activity.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
Our primary purpose in collecting personal, professional and business information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized CRM experience. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for solely to:
- Personalise CompanyHub for you;
- Provide customer support;
- Process information and send notices/updates/reminders about your meetings/contacts;
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- Customize, measure, and improve CompanyHub Platform services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites, interfaces, tools and applications;
- Deliver targeted content, marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- Contact you at the mobile number provided by you, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging;
- Send statements, invoices, payment reminders to you and collect payments from you
PROTECTING AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
How We Protect Your Information
We store and process your personal information through our application hosted on highly secured “Amazon Cloud” servers. Data hosting location determinations are always based on reducing latency and achieving optimal performance for you and your users. We also have our domains registered with appropriate licenses to ensure web security. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
General Rule On Sharing
We do not sell or rent your personal, professional and business information to unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect and use it to improve and personalize CompanyHub Platform. As a general rule, we use and disclose Your information as we believe necessary: (i) under applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iii) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside Your country of residence.
To Whom We May Disclose Data
We may share your personal data with trusted third parties such as:
- Members of our parent company and subsidiaries (collectively our corporate family) to provide joint content, products, and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies. Members of our corporate family will use this information to send you marketing communications only if you have requested their services.
- We share data with entities worldwide that we control, are controlled by us, or are under our common control, to provide our services.
- We share information with service providers who help us provide our services. Service providers help us with things like payment processing (i.e. payment providers, payment gateways), website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing etc. Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, such as fraud prevention, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit or in violation of our privacy policies.
- With Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to us or one of our affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal, professional and business information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate other violations.
- You are free to request us at any time for modifying, transfer and/or deleting/erasure of your information stored with us by sending an email to email@example.com. We shall process each of your request, subject to our retention policy as mentioned below,
- You are free to decline our Cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, unless our Cookies are required to prevent fraud or ensure the security of websites we control. However, declining our Cookies may interfere with your use of our website and/or our services features.
- If you do not wish to receive our marketing communications or participate in our promotions, follow the directions that may be provided within the communication to opt out of such communications in future.
By accepting this policy, you agree to our data collection policies, retention policies and use of cookie policies as stated in this policy. For questions or concerns, please contact Customer Service/Privacy at firstname.lastname@example.org.